Abstract Format● General
○ Abstract will be presented as posters or orally
○ Abstract submissions will be made online via Nutuva Abstract Management System.
○ The presenters must be registered to the congress.
○ 1 person will be able to submit only 2 Abstract. You have to make an additional payment for the extra Abstract.
● Oral Presentations
○ A session will be scheduled for topics with similar topics.
○ The duration of oral presentations is determined as 15 minutes.
● Poster Presentations
○ Poster presentations in which the PowerPoint program will be used; It should include introduction, material & method, results, discussion and reference sections.
○ Posters will be presented in digital / electronic format.
○ Posters should be 80 (width) x 120 (height) cm.
○ Posters should be prepared on a single page.
○ At the top of your posters, there should be the title of the presentation, the names and addresses of the authors.
● Abstract writing rules
a. Abstracts should be written in "Times New Roman" font, 11 font size, single line spacing, A4 size and 3 cm margins from the edges.
b. The title of the abstract is Times New Roman, 11 points, bold and the first letters of the words are capitalized, Max. Must be 12 words
c. Abstracts should be written in Turkish and English with a maximum of 350 words, justified, with one line spacing.
d. English keywords must comply with “Index Medicus: Medical SubjectHeading (MeSH)” standards. Turkish keywords should be in accordance with "Turkish Science Terms". It should be in 11 point characters.
e. Following the title, the names of the authors should be given as full name and surname
f. Institutional addresses of the authors should be given just below the list of authors using superscript, and the e-mail address of the corresponding author should be given below the institution addresses in 10 font size.
g. Abstracts will only be accepted from the online abstract submission system on the congress website, and papers sent by mail or fax will not be evaluated.
h. The abstracts will be sent to the paper owners electronically.
ı. The Scientific Committee of the Congress will decide on the acceptance and presentation of the summary paper submitted to the system. The Congress Organizing Committee will work to implement this decision taken in general. However, the Congress Organizing Committee reserves the right to change the way of presentation due to time, backlog, number of abstracts and some unforeseen circumstances.
j. In order for the abstracts to be accepted, the author who will make the presentation must register for the congress. A person can submit a maximum of 2 abstract.
Full Paper Format
○ Please submit your full paper via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a submission confirmation via email within 24h, should you not receive this email, than please re-sent your email to ensure it arrived securely. All authors must adhere to the following submission guidelines:
The papers must be formated according to the IEEE format either in MS Word Template. or in Latext Template.
The paper must be 8-12 pages. Extra pages will be charged according to the information provided in the registration section.
Papers submitted after deadline will not be considered.
Paper published previously will not be accepted.